So... I was kinda called out... My grampa saw me tonight at my cousin Jenny's wedding (which was GORGEOUS!). He said I haven't been updating my blog as often as I usta...
There is a reason... And while some know, not all do, and its still kinda new and fun. Don't wanna really sully it writing about it...
But I will say this... my twitterpation level is HIGH!
Anyways...
Life has been good. God has been generous with His blessings He's handing out to me. I don't feel as though I've been this happy in a LONG TIME!
I'm ever so grateful for the Atonement in my life though. Without it, there would be no reason for me to go on. Without it, I would never be able to go on with life and enjoy it in all the amazing glory there is.
if there was ever a doubt in my testimony, this past year and all of it's trials has strengthened it.
My life will never be free of trials. It will never be without hardship, heartbreak, or frustration. But if I put my faith in the Lord, and myself, trusting that I will be able to accomplish what I need to in this life, my life will never be without triumph, love, and amazement.
I am in love with life right now.
I am happy.


1 comment:
You are amazing. And I am glad your Twitterpation levels are high.
Post a Comment