The family that I am marrying into... the family that has a great legacy. The family I'm linking myself to for forever.
And I am so happy!!
I have so much to do today... work, call the REM place (that's the place that we're trying to apply for an apartment) go to Costco, run home, pack... pick up the boy... (my sweet Josh...! ) and then head up north...
that being said:
I am so happy that Josh and I are engaged... Last night, was kinda intense... something that I'd been holding secret... not really because I was scared, but because I was ashamed... was told and received in such a sweet and loving way, that I have no doubts in my heart that whatever the Lord gives to us, we'll be able to handle it... maybe not the best way, and probably not without tears, pain, grief, and all sorts of other emotions, but with each other, we can do anything....
Lots of tears were shed, on my part and his. And he reminded me, again, that I couldn't get anyone more suited for me than him.
“One day we were brought into the world, knowing love only as being what we had for our toys, family, and friends. Then, you meet someone who alters your conception of love, and you never know how you loved anything before because this kind of love is”
I do realize that my posts as of late have been around us... Josh and I .... and a lot of it is because that is where my entire focus has been...
And I feel so blessed that I want to make sure that I remember how truly blessed I am...

No comments:
Post a Comment