Day 1 –
A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was
Today was a day? Work went well, and got to go home for lunch and spend time with my husband... YAY husband!
I really enjoy having lunch at home, my home, in my space and my little apartment. I love having the time to take. I love that Josh is home those days that we can see each other during lunch.
Going to go to Sam's play tonight... Sam = New brother-in-law who is 16 and hysterical and enjoys being in plays.
And I've been lucky enough to reconnect with a friend who I never though we could be friends again, because of how I behave.. Not gonna lie, I went thru an extremely childish phase, and I'm probably still there... kinda... however... for now, I get my little life situated... before the storms come.
All in all, a pretty awesome day... for being at work most of it..
![]() |
| Me at work with my chest hanging out... Not on purpose though... |

No comments:
Post a Comment