So I've been reading blogs...
Like stalking blogs is a more apt term for this...
And I feel- almost like a failure in regards to being a wife. Newly weds shouldn't feel that way- right?
I never realized it, but I'm kinda holding my breath as to when Husband will kinda wake up and realize he truly did marry a crazy.
Every day of my life, growing up, I was constantly told how
And only time can tell if Husband really *can* stick around. If he really *can* handle being married to a crazy lady like me.
I hope so. I kinda love having him in my life- like I've said before, he saves me from my self-destruction.
Honestly.
Truly.
Someday, I'll be awesome and crafty. I'll be the best wife ever... but until then I'm just gonna focus on some of the smaller things I can do to better myself-
Happy Wednesday!
Like stalking blogs is a more apt term for this...
And I feel- almost like a failure in regards to being a wife. Newly weds shouldn't feel that way- right?
Another blog post I read that kinda struck close to home is Single Dad Laughing's
OUCH.
I never realized it, but I'm kinda holding my breath as to when Husband will kinda wake up and realize he truly did marry a crazy.
Every day of my life, growing up, I was constantly told how
- spoiled
- selfish
- bossy
- controlling
- uncaring
- manipulative
- fat
- un-focused
- mean
- bratty
And only time can tell if Husband really *can* stick around. If he really *can* handle being married to a crazy lady like me.
I hope so. I kinda love having him in my life- like I've said before, he saves me from my self-destruction.
Honestly.
Truly.
Someday, I'll be awesome and crafty. I'll be the best wife ever... but until then I'm just gonna focus on some of the smaller things I can do to better myself-
- I'll focus on allowing my husband to spoil me without feeling guilty- and I won't let it rot me.
- I'll focus on reaching outside of my pity party and find someone that *I* can help
- I'll try to allow Husband to do things his way instead of always MY way... although MY way is the right way most of the time
- I'll listen to Husband when he wants to actually talk with me about his games stuff... I'll try to be more focused on it.
Happy Wednesday!
1 comment:
Oh Coracoid, I think you are something great and wonderful. I still remember the time in the school restroom, when I was down on my luck and out of money...you extended a warm hand of friendship and said to me, "We'll figure this out.". Not, YOU, but "WE"...and it made me love you ever since. I think you're truly warm hearted and your husband is blessed beyond measure.
Post a Comment