Saturday, October 24, 2009

the corner of the world from whence I came

I was reading thru a friend of mine's BLOG... and can I say, she is AMAZING! She has such a brutal honesty about life from her view. From her little corner of the universe. She's amazingly articulate and someday, I wish to be *that* good.

From my corner in the world, being a grown up is HARD!

Medical bills from my feet are barely being paid off this month (FINALLY) and then my car, Roadrunner, decided to die. Well, at least had to have a heart transplant. That will prolly cost me... uh, close to $1,000... that I don't have. But after asking quiet a few people their opinions about whether I should put the money into him, or if I should just let the poor thing die and trade it in for somethin' else, I have NO idea what I'm gonna do. I think I'm gonna have my cousin take a looksee and see if he can fix it... If he can do it for cheaper, I'll prolly go thru him. Then, I'll take my money and actually SAVE it. Novel concept I know, but seriously... I don't think he'll last me too much longer. Which is kinda sad. He's a good little car and the first one I had that I kinda had a choice in.

not only that, but I've come to the conclusion that things will only work if you have faith that they will. Nothing in this life will work if you don't believe it will.

"Wheter you think you can or you can't you're right." Henry Ford

I've also discovered, that while I enjoy the guys liking me, I like the guy back in Missouri far better. Doesn't matter that he's not a member. and the fact he's, I dunno.. 1300 miles away... maybe that's why I like him. He's not here.

Someday, someway, I will be complete. I will feel and understand why my life goes the way it has been. Someday I'll understand. But for now, I'll just keep hoping nad praying that it will get better and that the light at the tunnel isn't an oncoming train, but something far better... far better than I can even begin to comprehend.

No comments: