Your ex calls, your phone bill's sky high, you gained 5 pounds, and the list of tragedy continues...
Then you find that one person... someone that's always kinda been there... always in the background, not making too much noise... but someone you kinda know...
<-- is Josh Rowley... not pronounced Roelee... Rawlee... (random tidbit)
Can I first say, he is an amazing guy... Truly
The past few weeks, this super sweet guy has let me cling onto him... like, literally...
I've been needing someone to just let me leech off of their energy... and he has been more than sweet enough to let me leech and then some. When he hugs me... I mean, when I hug him, it just is comfortable... no stress, no worries, just comfort... for me. Not me comforting him... (which if he needed, I would so help him out if I could)
And it has been NICE!
AMAZING!
Pretty much, It has been EXACTLY what I've needed. In the EXACT time I've needed it.
Main Entry: 1cud·dle
Pronunciation: \ˈkə-dəl\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): cud·dled; cud·dling \ˈkəd-liŋ, ˈkə-dəl-iŋ\
Etymology: origin unknown
Date: 1520
transitive verb : to hold close for warmth or comfort or in affection intransitive verb
So this is my Thanks to Josh:
Thanks for being amazing and letting me hold onto you when I felt like I was falling to pieces. I don't think you'll ever truly know the depth of my appreciation for you... and everything that you have done for me over the last couple of weeks. You have been able to do for me what no one else has... Thanks for mellowing me out... and seriously, one day soon, we'll hafta watch a movie or somethin'... just sayin'...
Now it's time to sleep sweet and have amazing dreams.


2 comments:
I <3 Him!
I'm glad you had someone you could turn to when you needed it!
YAY! I am glad you found a person to turn to that was able to give you what you need. Love ya!
Post a Comment