Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. -- Emily Bronte

This past weekend, Friday, August 20, 2010... I married my best friend.

I'm officially unofficially Mrs. Joshua Rowley (silly law requiring proof of marriage... isn't Facebook status enough?!?)

It was beautiful.  The sky was clear, the humidity was lowish, and the wedding day was relatively low stress.

I had AMAZING luck with my awesome Cousin-in-Law, Ora, as my photographer.  Here are a few of the pics that she took... 

How many girls do you know, actually get to go to the place they never ever thought they would be able to?  I am so blessed that I was guided and pushed to go and talk with my Josh.   I married the man that God had made, just for me... and even though I don't believe in Soul Mates necessarily, I KNOW that I am supposed to be with this man for the rest of my life and for the rest of forever.  


.  


In marriage, everyday you love, and everyday you forgive. It is an ongoing sacrament, love and forgiveness.
-- Bill Moyers
Just feel loved... and feel love... and I know that I was so blessed... I made it... And now, onto forever.

2 comments:

Rana said...

CORA! These pictures are Beautiful! I know you and Josh are going to have a loving Eternal relationship!

nora.lakehurst said...

And you are Soul Mates. LOL You complete each other *making a heart in the air* LOL anyways I love you and Josh is great! You guys are perfect.