Thursday, April 14, 2011

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work. ~Doug Larson

I ran into 2 previous crushes in the past 2 days-

Nathan Swena- someone I loved- head over heels, over the moon, even though he never looked at me twice like that, LOVED.  He got married about a month after I did- and the happiness radiating from his grey eyes made me smile.  Saw him, with his beautiful wife at Sunflower Market... I was busily talking with Husband and I hear, or felt, my name being said.  I turned around, and I could not express how happy it made me that I finally saw him- only after about 7 years of not- have I really been outta High School THAT LONG??

Then tonight, I saw James- English guy from massage school.  He ended up marrying Rebecca- another student in our class.  Saw him at Macey's Grocery store.  Chatted for a mili- second and he was off..

So bizarre how things change so quickly when in fact, it hasn't been as quick as you thought.

Crazy

4 comments:

Arika said...

That is so crazy that you saw Nate! How is he doing anyway?

Cora said...

He's doin' good... got a pierced up face, but whatev!

He looked good and actually seemed happy- ya know, the kinda deep seeded happy that we all kinda strive for...? That kind!

Arika said...

That's happy then. That is all I have really wanted for anyone I have been friends with, ya know?

Cora said...

Yup- for sure! :-)