So-
No, I'm not pregnant- however, there is part of me, the slightest part, that is definitely warming up to the idea of expanding our family.. which, is CRAZY!
I always said that I would wait until at least we were married a year before being off birth control or "preventing" mode.
Which is fine and dandy and all.
I just found out that a friend of mine is expecting her first baby. Which is awesome.
And now-
I actually kinda wish that I had exciting news... that is kinda scary in and of itself.
Someday, it'll be my turn. But for now, I'll enjoy being newly weds with my amazing husband.
The right time will make itself known as to when we start our expansion. We're OK with where we are.
Just wishing. <3
1 comment:
i know exactly how you feel! youre not the only one wishing ;) we've had so many talks about tossing the birth control in the trash haha. but we're waiting for the right time as well. glad to know im not the only one with this crazy feeling.
Post a Comment