I'm trying.
That is the best that I can do right now.
I feel as though it's the only thing I can do right now.
I hate that I moved back in with my parents.
I love that I moved back in when I did though. My mom has been so supportive of my little family, of husband and me, these past few weeks.
I hate that I hafta grow up.
I love that I hafta grow up, because it means that I might actually face and conquer some of my inner most demons that I think I've hidden pretty damn well.
I hate that I feel like crying every day.
I love that I cry every day because it brings me to my knees and encourages me to plead with my Father in Heaven that I can keep going on.
Crying lets all the hurt out.
No comments:
Post a Comment