Friday, November 11, 2011

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you When you think everything's okay and everything's going right And life has a funny way of helping you out when You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up In your face... ~~Alanis Morisette

babies, babies, everywhere, 
everywhere I see.
babies, babies everywhere,
with everyone but me.

This is the time that EVERYONE is having their little bundles of Joy.  
Yesterday, I had 2 cousins give birth- one of my cousins, Jenny and her husband Craig, had their first baby boy, although Craig has 2 from a previous marriage... 
and one of Josh's cousins Cyndi- who had a little baby girl, with the name that I have wanted since I was 18- spelled the same way too!!
 Madelyn 
(Kae- not my middle name) 

This is so much fun!  Little babies are so precious!! And so squishy and cute!!

Last week, I had 2 friends give birth- both boys... both adorable!  

I have 2 more births to get thru this month alone, and then there's 3 or 4 more within the next 4 months. 

crazy.

While I wish that I was joining them, I need to fix some of my broken bits first... 

Then the babies will come.. 

I'm kinda lookin' forward to it... 

No comments: