![]() |
| Lee Alma Shepherd 1926- 2012 Amazing Man, Amazing Friend, Amazing Angel. |
Lee Alma Shepherd, age 85, Our beloved Husband, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather , returned to his Heavenly Father and loved ones on Friday, January 20, 2012. He was born March 8, 1926 in Salt Lake City, Utah, to Mose Trader and Lily Cox Shepherd. He married Geraldine McArthur on August 20, 1947 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple.
He was educated at the School for the Deaf and Blind in Ogden, Utah. Once he finished high school, he returned to Spanish Fork and started his own business as a Shoe Repairman. He had a successful business for 40 years.
He was an avid fisherman and loved going to Strawberry Reservoir with his family and friends.
If you were to ask Lee, his greatest accomplishments were his children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He was so proud of his family.
Lee served as LDS Bishop of the Deaf Ward in Provo for several years. where he and Gerry attended church every Sunday and enjoyed the company of many special friends.
Lee is survived by his loving wife Gerry, three sons and one daughter: Terry (Lil) Shepherd, Kent (Kathy) Shepherd of Spanish Fork, Robert (JaNene) Shepherd of Washington, Utah, and Diane (Kelly) Vinanti of Hurricane, Utah, 12 grandchildren and 27 great-grandchildren.
Funeral Services will be held Tuesday, January 24, 2012, in the LDS Cambridge Ward Chapel, 275 S. 1400 East, Spanish Fork, at 11 a.m. Friends and family may visit Walker Mortuary, 187 South Main Street. Spanish Fork, Monday. January 23, 2012, 6-8 p.m. or at the church, Tuesday , 9:45-10:45 a.m. Burial will be at the Spanish Fork City Cemetery.
Obituary from The Daily Herald at www.heraldextra.com
I'm truly going to miss this man and his sweet words. He was my Grandpa in so many ways... I'm just sad I let this friendship fade away as my life jolted forward.
I'll miss you Lee. Enjoy teasing the angels.
I wonder if there are Root Beer Barrels in Heaven... or Little Debbie Vanilla Wafers... <3
Obituary from The Daily Herald at www.heraldextra.com
I'm truly going to miss this man and his sweet words. He was my Grandpa in so many ways... I'm just sad I let this friendship fade away as my life jolted forward.
I'll miss you Lee. Enjoy teasing the angels.
I wonder if there are Root Beer Barrels in Heaven... or Little Debbie Vanilla Wafers... <3

No comments:
Post a Comment