I just need to breathe.
Life has not been so easy lately- kinda hard actually.
But I have a game plan...
Kind of.
GOALS for this next week or so-
Finally get my ass up to the UDC in Taylorsville get the study guide and start to study for my written test so that I can become a certified interpreter-
Find my tennis shoes so that I can start to work out instead of always saying... "tomorrow... later... I'm not feelin' so hot..." BS.
But now, I have hope.
I have an idea of where I wanna go and the promises of blessings in health and wellness once I start to move.
Soon.
Life has not been so easy lately- kinda hard actually.
But I have a game plan...
Kind of.
GOALS for this next week or so-
Finally get my ass up to the UDC in Taylorsville get the study guide and start to study for my written test so that I can become a certified interpreter-
Find my tennis shoes so that I can start to work out instead of always saying... "tomorrow... later... I'm not feelin' so hot..." BS.
But now, I have hope.
I have an idea of where I wanna go and the promises of blessings in health and wellness once I start to move.
Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment