16 weeks to go...
I know that time passes in seemingly large chunks of time.
These past few months have kinda been flying by. With school and growing a human, it seems that all I wanna do is sleep and eat, but I try to get to class.
I called the nurse this morning, and I'm waiting to hear back. I've had a semi regular occurance where I'll get a sharp pain in my left side. Knowing this, I try really hard to not freak out because I know that I'll have a healthy baby. There's no doubt in my mind.
But, I guess for reassurance, I wanna hear it from a Doctor. Or if there are things I could do to make it not hurt, that'd be great too...
Baby Rowley is a boy. We're so excited! He'll be named after Grandpa Rowley and this will be the first Rowley Boy born.
It's interesting to me how that kinda changes things. You could see in Grandpa Rowley's face how happy he was that we were naming Baby R after him. It was a complete change in countenance.
I am grateful for the opportunity to be in school. Even though it is HARD... and sometimes frustrating. For some reason, I decided that English was a class I could do. I forget how much anxiety I get from writing papers. So much so that I am constantly complaining about it and I get snappish with Husband- when all he wants to do is help me, I freak out and snap.
But, knowing that what I want to do is what I need to be doing, and knowing that while I wish I could rush thru school and get it done, I need to prioritize my family. My husband and my child(ren)[because who knows when the next one will come...]
I am so excited to come a Momma even though I am terrified of screwing up, I know that with God, He won't let me get too far off course as long as I turn to him.
![]() |
| I think this is my favorite 'cuz it's so defined! |







No comments:
Post a Comment