Is it really coming to an end so soon??
9 weeks left until Baby Rowley is supposed to make an appearance into this world.
That, my friends, is terrifying.
However, being in denial about this reality is what is really scary to me.
I know that I am pregnant. I can feel him move inside and his hiccups are starting to be more frequent (yay for lung development!). I am sure he is coming out of my belly- one way or another, but I am to the point of being scared. Horror story after horror story has convinced me that maybe I'll just have him stay inside until he explodes out of me like in Alien. I don't think Husband would approve, but ya know... whatevs...
Husband is also nervous for birth. We both have a vague idea of what is supposed to happen and what could happen and some of the complications that might accompany said delivery- but seeing as this is Baby Number 1 for us, we're both anxious.
I've decided to look into a Hypno-birthing class here in Utah Valley- the cost of which is $175.00 but it apparently helps dispel fears and helps educate momma-to-be and daddy-to-be couples with really what they can expect and what Daddy can do to help.
It's weird that Husband will now become a Daddy. He's been husband for 2.5 years.
Speaking of which, I am grateful that we had "us" time for that long. Although it's going to be a huge adjustment becoming parents, it was an adjustment to becoming "married".
I'm excited.
Terrified.
But Excited!
1 comment:
You will do great. Before we had Ethan I went to the temple a lot. 2 to 3 times a week. Just so I could feel peace. But I wasn't nervous.I don't know why but I wasn't one bit nervous. Good luck and if you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment